|This site is reader-supported. If you click on some of our links, we may receive a commission at no cost to you. [Disclosure]|
Launching an email marketing strategy can be a huge challenge, especially in the beginning, as you’re trying to get things up and running and gain leads. Nevertheless, things can be a lot simpler when you use the right email marketing service and autoresponder.
Email marketing is a simple and effective means to spread the word about your business to potential customers without having to spend tons of time emailing them yourself.
AWeber is the leading, and possibly the most widely used email marketing service on the internet. AWeber provides a user-friendly interface with market-leading tools such as newsletter design, registration forms, email automation, tracking, and reporting, among others.
This platform helps users to improve customer engagement, build loyalty and increase sales. With AWeber, you can get all the solutions you need in one place to effectively conduct your business.
- Modern Opt-In Forms – Manage subscribers easily with AWeber’s easy-to-integrate opt-in forms. These forms can be posted on your website and landing pages so that customers can sign up to receive your newsletters. This can be set up by using a single or double opt-in. The double opt-in is not automatic and requires the subscriber to also confirm by email.
- Customizable Email Templates – There are over 700 email templates to choose from when creating your messages. All of which are automatically optimized for viewing on mobile devices, like smartphones and tablets.
- Time-Based Autoresponders – One of the most important aspects for use in email marketing, is an automated feature that allows you to send messages to your subscribers, based on pre-established settings at time intervals. This ‘set and forget’ automation element is a great time saver. For instance, when you provide a free bonus to your opt-in subscribers, the autoresponder will automatically send that bonus to their inbox when they subscribe.
- Split Testing of Opt-Ins – another important feature that will yield better conversions in email marketing. This allows you to test the different content matter in order to see which performs best.
- Drag and Drop Email Editor – AWeber’s easy-to-use drag-and-drop email editor requires no coding or knowledge of HTML.
- Tracking You will be able to monitor the performance of your email campaigns through detailed tracking and statistics. This data can be broken down by click-through rates, sales, and a lot more. These kinds of analytics are invaluable when it comes to testing and boosting conversions.
- RSS To Email– AWeber’s RSS to email feature will allow you to convert your posts on any blogging site into an email so you can send it to your subscribers.
- App Integrations– You can connect your newsletters and lists to other online tools you use. These include PayPal, Shopify, Etsy, LeadPages, Clickbank, and more.
Increase Your Site Speed and Performance with Perfmatters!
- Extensive Reach– AWeber’s email marketing enables you to communicate with all your customers at once. As a result, you don’t have to waste precious time sending the same message one at a time to people on your list.
- Superb Data Segmentation – To better manage your lists, Aweber offers the ability to create segments. By doing so, you can easily divide your subscribers by any metrics that you desire. Segments can be created based on location, open or click rates, and even purchases. This way, your audience only receives relevant content.
- Excellent Customer Service– Aweber can be reached by email, phone, and live chat whenever you require assistance or encounter issues.
AWeber offers competitive pricing for its service. Prices include unlimited use of auto responders, customer support, opt-in forms, and all the other features. Pricing is based on the number of subscribers on your lists, with the Pro plans starting at $19.99 per month.
There is no trial period as they offer a free plan. This enables you to use many of their features provided that your subscriber list is 500 or less in size. This makes it very affordable to start your email marketing strategy.
Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned professional, having an email marketing strategy is an important element to engage and connect with a targeted audience.
AWeber’s email marketing system can help you gain new customers by simply sending out emails to promote your services or products to your subscribers. By utilizing an effective and easy-to-use autoresponder service, frees up your time to get leads and grow your business.
AWeber is both affordable and convenient and offers the flexibility to use their features for free then scale up based on your changing needs.
Sign up today and see how AWeber can help you make the most of your small business venture.